The internationalization area of the Innovation and Internationalization Division, supports the University's internationalization strategies and operates for the Departments through the services offered by the International Office - Hub of Sciences of Nature.
The Office offers assistance to incoming and outgoing teachers and students for the management of mobilities, the negotiation of educational and scientific cooperation agreements with foreign universities, the coordination of international projects.
The International Office – Hub of Science of Nature ensures a service of proximity for teachers and students on the following activities:
- Support to international students
- Assistance to teachers for international mobility
- Management of international projects for teaching and mobility
- Support to the staff to manage the procedures recommended by Erasmus programme
- Management for incoming and outgoing student’s mobility, research projects and traineeship abroad
- Support for implementation and/or drafting of academic cooperation partnership
- Support for double degrees programs
The services provided by the office are addressed to teaching staff, technical and amministrative staff, fellow internship, phd and students in mobility and/or members of the Departments of the Hub.
Contact the International Office – Hub of Sciences of Nature:
Responsible person: Sara Colaone
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +39 011 6702466
- Address: Palazzo Campana – Via Carlo Alberto 10, 10123, Turin.
- By online meeting, book your meeting here or in presence every Tuesday (2 pm - 4 pm)
We use Google Meet: You can arrange a meeting with a different software by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org pecifiying what software you use (Skype, Webex or Zoom).
Are you an international student in mobility or enrolled at UniTo?
Make the most of Buddy Project, UniTo welcome and support service to international students.
Contact email@example.com for information and to get in touch with a buddy.