The Department of Chemistry is an international-oriented Department, with numerous chances to develop your international curriculum as student, professor or scientist, through Erasmus+ Program and Bilateral Agreements with foreign universities.
About our activities and chances:
- Incoming Students
if you want to do an exchange or attend a Bachelor or a Master Degree at the Department
- International Professors
if you are a professor, scientist or researcher who wants to come for your activities at the Department.
Further information: Unito.it
Services and Contacts
Ensures a service of proximity for teachers and students on the following activities:
- Support to international students
- Assistance to teachers for international mobility
- Management of international projects for teaching and mobility
- Support to the staff to manage the procedures recommended by Erasmus+ programme
- Management for incoming and outgoing student’s mobility
- Support for implementation and/or drafting of academic cooperation partnership
- Support for Double Degree programs